High quality videos
Latest scientific research
Tests, resources & certificates
THE MICROBIRTH ONLINE COURSE IS NOW LIVE
Get lifetime access on Teachable’s secure platform
THE MICROBIRTH COURSE IS NOW LIVE!
Online courses featuring 12 world-leading professors on the science of pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.
Accreditation as continuing education and professional development.
Aimed at childbirth educators, doulas, midwives, lactation consultants, breastfeeding counsellors and other birth/breastfeeding health professionals.
Format: Accredited high-quality video-based courses featuring
- 12 world-leading professors
- visual presentations
- short-videos to explain the science
- downloadable study-guides
- downloadable scientific references
- online tests
- certificates of completion
Objectives: To educate health professionals about the latest science
9 x 60 mins sessions = 9 Contact Hours (Approved by ACNM)
FULL STUDENT SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Downloadable study guides & scientific references.
- Session tests & certificates of completion.
- Online student discussion forums.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- 9 Contact Hours have been approved by American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- ACNM approved Contact Hours are accepted for continuing education credits by many midwifery, nurse, doula and birth education organisations including: ICEA, Lamaze International and DONA International.
- CERPS – Application for CERPS has been filed with The International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners. Determination of credit is pending.
9 x 60 MINUTE SESSIONS
Delivered via presentations, short videos featuring 12 world-leading professors, downloadable handouts, online tests, certificates of completion
- Introduction to the microbiome
- Microbiome and pregnancy
- Microbiome and vaginal birth
- Microbiome and C-section
- Microbiome and breastfeeding
- Epigenetics and pregnancy
- Epigenetics and childbirth
- Epigenetics and breastfeeding
- Science of synthetic oxytocin